martes, 15 de septiembre de 2009

It´s My Blogs





Hi, there! My name’s kairy Rosales. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Teotisre de Gallegos, on Avenue Milagro Norte. I’m 22 years old and I study Industrial engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are Computer and English.
I love the polar ice beer, music, dancing, go to the beach, driving my brother car´s, hamburgers, pizza , soda, go out with my friens, vist my girldfriend, chocolate, my family , my country and my dog Max.


I hate getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.

My dream is to travel around the world, I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer, the best. I also want to learn to speak chinese, japanes, and english . I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family and two dogs,.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is listening. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Today, I know new friens, andreina, oswaldo and tonio.

Please, leave a message

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello everyone! My name is Mrs. King. I teach Music, Computers and Gifted classes at a small, rural school district in Missouri, USA. Some students in my Gifted classes have entered the Student Blogging Challenge. I look forward to learning more about you during this challenge. Feel free to stop by my blog and see what some of the music students are up to.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi how old is the drinking age there, and how old do you have to be to get your drivers licenses. i see you like hamburgers do you have a McDonalds

    ResponderEliminar